Information on our Organic Barley Grass. It Is a nutrient rich, high Potency super food very similar to Organic Wheatgrass.
It has 11 times more calcium than cows milk, 5 times more iron than spinach and 7 times more vit C than oranges. It also has a full host of other natural vitamin complexes, enzymes and amino acids.
Barley Grass contains a load of NATURAL VITAMINS and their CO-FACTORS, including:
· BETA CAROTENE
· FOLIC ACID
· PANTOTHENIC ACID
A load of ORGANIC MINERALS including:
And trace amounts of over 50 OTHER MINERALS like:
· 20 AMINO ACIDS (including the 8 essential ones that we can only get from our diets)
. AMINO-SUGARS (which are essential for strengthening connective tissues and protecting the vascular system)
· over 80 LIVING ENZYMES including superoxide-dismutase(SOD) ( a powerful ANTIOXIDANT and anti-ageing enzyme)
· CO-ENZYMES (pivotal in the process of converting food into energy)
· CHLOROPHYLL (aids oxygen supply to the red blood cells and supports cell growth). Chlorophyll has also been found to reduce absorption of three types of dietary carcinogens (heterocyclic amines, polycyclic hydro-carbons, and aflatoxin).
With all those nutrients or juice has some benefits… some of them are listed below:
- treatment of arthritis; relieves from arthritis pain.
- treatment of asthma.
- combat blood clots.
- helps to combat cancer.
- helps to reduce low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the ‘bad’ cholesterol) levels.
- helps against diabetes
- It helps to reduce fatigue.
- It helps to treat migraine.
- It helps to relieve stomach and intestinal disorders.
When young, Barley Grass has a lot of nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
Barley grass powder can be mixed into drinks, added to yoghurt or sprinkled onto salads.
Suggested usage – to start with ¼ teaspoon per day gradually increasing to 1 teaspoon per day. Introducing barley grass slowly will minimize any detoxification symptoms